Rosebuds cleaning - House cleaner hired before putting house on the market

Rose came to my house and made a list of the things that I wanted done, which included blinds cleaned, 2 tile floors mopped, baseboards kitchen light fixture, laundry room sink, refrigerator, vacuuming, and a shower. I have chronic back pain and need help with a large home I'm putting on the market.

She was late with excuses, then left early. She must not have brought her list because the only things done on the list were the blinds that Rose was in charge of, which look very nice, and the tile floors and the vacuuming. The tile floors need to be done over because someone walked on them before they were dry and there are shoe prints all over both floors, also a dust line under the baseboard heaters. So I got a sloppy $50 cleaning for $250(kitchen looked nice, but I didn't specifically ask for that)

Maybe this company would be good to hire if you basically have a clean house and just want to keep it that way, but not good with taking instructions, and leaves her workers unsupervised to allow for more jobs, more money. They are the problem.

Very unsatisfied. I get to clean my house today.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosebuds cleaning. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosebuds cleaning.
Filing a new complaint about